Sølarys Index du Forum Sølarys
Guilde PvP/PvE World of Warcraft

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Delete Messages On Facebook Not Working

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sølarys Index du Forum -> Solarys -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
damiwinni
membre

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Delete Messages On Facebook Not Working Répondre en citant

Delete Messages On Facebook Not Working
> DOWNLOAD

else using in pc/ laptop&then the above mention trick will work&. can we use fb messenger cause facetime is just not working 2017-11-12 20:33:50 kieranlynch findoio was having problems logging into fb messenger but that seems to be fixed now 2017-11-12 18:53:56 AmandaGeneN im still having problems with facebook messenger #facebook #facebookmessenger 2017-11-11 01:51:38 SpartanEmpayaAG having fb messenger problem will soon fix it 2017-11-09 11:02:56 md610 tried every trick but fb messenger and app store not working on the apple watch. expecting refund from cancelled broadband. Wynter May 5, 2014 on 5:03 pm Reply Opening a Firefox Private Browsing window worked for me! brian June 17, 2014 on 2:05 pm Reply thanks, your a life saver Jean June 19, 2014 on 3:22 am Reply I have tried this and it still doesnt work. Thats it! Now when you try to access Facebook, you will see that (if youve been logged in) youre now logged out, and need to enter your email and password again. it tells me an error occured and try again in a few minutes. my FB day!!!! I need FB for some business transactions and messaging and chat are 2 of the most important to me. Note: Once you choose to delete a conversation, this can't be undone. Click at the top of the page.Open the conversation you want to delete.ClickOptions at the top of the chat window and click Delete Conversation. no one has bothered replying 2017-10-26 19:12:21 gaurav26singla facebook dear i have reported my problem many times that i am.not able.to delete my shared content.on fb messenger but u r not helping me. Your solution work great W October 13, 2012 on 5:58 pm Reply Go into Firefox Tools->Options Privacy tab, and on the Cookies Exceptions settings dialog, make Allow exceptions for: fbcdn.net facebook.com fbsbx.com See: Sam October 24, 2012 on 12:04 am Reply Hi I have an iPhone 4Gs and I have followed ur instructions, I went into the settings> safari > clear cookies and data I click on that then log back into Facebook and my inbox messages still dont show up it still says unable to connect. Can not access on ipad or iphone either. For the time range to clear, you can choose Today. Ghost message banning, if you will. its not working on my facebook messenger either 2017-11-12 20:49:17 sarahandtheface emyixing mah i'm having issues. I later tried on my phone, still cant read. Are you familiar with such a problem happening before and how to fix it? Any help is much appreciated! ushari February 22, 2014 on 2:40 pm Reply THANK YOU SO MUCH BUDDY> IT WORKED OUT cristina February 24, 2014 on 10:49 am Reply what kind of OS do you have? montague tomlinson March 6, 2014 on 8:31 pm Reply Trying to get into Facebook on tablet but Facebook wont accept my email artemis April 16, 2014 on 4:10 pm Reply Hi! I dont if its my edition or because Im using a Mac, theres no wrench icon on right side of my chrome browser. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Kevin May 8, 2013 on 1:44 am Reply It really worked&&.thanks for the help&.!!! Caleb May 11, 2013 on 5:27 pm Reply Thanks for the guide&.its fixed. 2 Click on "Send a new message" in the floating window that displays. This is about using messages on Facebook. 2018-01-05 18:33:02 GaslightMillie is anybody elses facebook messenger broken?? 2017-12-31 20:04:49 tinyredman whos having facebook messenger notification problems for ios ? 2017-12-31 18:28:57 justricki4u why is my facebook messenger not working ? w10 2017-12-29 08:36:21 IranianHiker my fb messenger has not been working for a few days. The best help I can give to Internet Explorer users is to give them one good piece of advice& Do not use it. I followed all steps given above. Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. It starts loading. fb messenger no reply. Much Appreciated August 24, 2012 on 1:48 am Reply Was thinking to resort to firefox before this but you solved my problem thank youu ^^ J. Using Firefox 12.0 on Windows 7. Thanks. After you are logged in, use this url and FB messages will work&.like a mobile device. This is on the account. Now I have to try to remember all of my doggone passwords b/c I erased my cookies&Thanks a lot. I couldnt figure out why I couldnt read them! Thank you thank you thank you Angelica May 17, 2013 on 2:26 am Reply It woooooooooorks! Thank you!!!! Ashrita May 19, 2013 on 11:39 am Reply Thanks a lot!!! fixed it!!! inam Anwar May 21, 2013 on 5:06 pm Reply its not working on mozilla plzzz help me&&&&. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. Its been this way all week 5a02188284
facebook application for nokia s60v5download facebook with jarfacebook virus bank accountfacebook for nokia c5 downloadgood album names for facebook of yourselfneed to find my facebook accountletras raras para nick de facebookfacebook voice call plugindownload go chat for facebook for nokia x2 01effectiveness of using facebook for marketing

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sølarys Index du Forum -> Solarys -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.